domingo, 1 de abril de 2012

Bio do Invisi Billy

Oi pessoal, na postagem anterior eu falei um pouco e mostrei sobre o Invisi Billy, que parece que confirmado pela Monster High que é um personagem novo, agora vou mostrar o bio do Invisi Billy.




Invisi Billy™
Age: 15
Monster Parents: The Invisible Man
Killer Style: I’m kind of a minimalist when it comes to style-definitely a less-is-more kind of monster. I mean you’d never be able to pick me out of a crowd by what I’m wearing.  
Freaky Flaw: I’m like totally transparent cause I have absolutely nothing to hide. It gets me in trouble sometimes though cause not every monster appreciates it, so I’m practicing on being more opaque.
Pet: I had a dog once, but I had to give him away because every time I took him out for a walk- animal control would try and pick him up as a stray. Now I have a box, which may or may not contain a cat.
Favorite Activity: I love pulling pranks and practical jokes. I don’t do anything destructive or mean, of course- just funny.
Pet Peeve: When monsters talk about me like I’m not there. It’s totally not scary cool.
Favorite Subject: Physics. I’m like a total science nerd and some of my most epic practical joke ideas have come from experiments we’ve done in class.
Least Favorite Subject: Physical Deaducation. Especially on the days we play football. I’ll be like, “Hey quarterback, I was wide open!” and he’ll be like, “Sorry, I didn’t see you.” Lame.
Favorite Color: Camouflage. What? It’s true.
BFF: I can blend in with any crowd.





Bjão!!!
   
 
         

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Comente no blog, mas:

- Não Brigue
- Não Xinge
- Não comece uma briga
- Não ofenda ninguém
- Tenha respeito sobre os outros